Finally got a few pictures with Molly's eyes open and a few of her smiling. It's really hard to capture fleeting newborn smiles on camera!
Her last weight check on Friday showed that she is almost back up to birth weight--so doing well. I had a last post-op visit with the surgeon's nurse and everything looks good. I still am not feeling 100% and am trying to take it easy and take naps when I can.
Leo rode his bike all the way to Meadowbrook park and back today with Memaw and played a lot while there--he was one tired boy come bedtime!
Jeff and Glenn worked on house projects today and Leo helped.
Other than that, not too much exciting--but that's ok!
4 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
Oh I can hardly wait to meet cha you sweet beautiful girl.
That makes two of us anxious to meet and greet the new little one. Also anxious to visit w/ Leo. Haven't seen any of you since Thanksgiving!
granny m
She's so sweet! Glad things are going well.
Post a Comment