Food is supposed to be a comfort--especially for babies. however it is becoming evident that food makes Leo uncomfortable. We've come to the conclusion that he probably has infant reflux. Between the vomiting and crying during and after feedings, massive "wet" hiccups and burps, and pained looks during sleeping, I think he's having problems keeping his food all the way down. He's still gaining weight, so it's not as bad as it could be. Time to call the pediatrician again...
3 comments:
I'm glad that he is gaining weight. Good luck with the pediatrician visit.
demand baby zantac! or something... there's no reason he has to be miserable.
The prescription has been written, though not yet filled. Dealing with some issues on the back end of his digesive system has helped a little bit, I'm told. (I miss getting to see him most/all day, now that I'm back at work and bringing things home to grade....)
Post a Comment