Ok, So today is the first day I have Leo all to myself, for the whole day. So far so good--papa changed his diaper and got the bottle ready before heading to work so I could feed Leo in bed and then we could keep dozing afterwards. He's currently asleep in the bassinet--which gave me enough time to eat breakfast and check email--woohoo! Checking and responding to email one-handed is hard--especially when you have a sack of potatoes, I mean 8lb 3oz+ baby, cradled in the other arm. So any opportunity to use the computer with both hands is really exciting. I didn't want to push my luck by also trying to get a shower--if I have to choose I'd rather eat than shower. I can do that later tonight.
The baby Zantac seems to be working, but honestly it's hard to tell, since part of the problem can't be solved with medicine and will only improve as Leo grows and his muscles and such mature. Until then we'll still have lots of big hiccups and some burps with lots of spit-up. I really hate it when it comes out his nose though. That _can't_ feel good.
And for all of you clamoring for pictures, looks like we are going to have to give in and do Snapfish and Flickr to get what we want, so it shouldn't be too much longer before we can give you lots of pictures!
more later...
1 comment:
Congrats on your first solo day! It's a landmark event and I hope the two of you have some fun together.
:^)
Post a Comment