Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Phew!





Wow, time is moving so fast. It seems Leo is getting bigger (= heavier!) and cuter every day. We went for a long walk around the neighborhood today--thank goodness it finally stopped rainin long enough for us to get out. I don't know which of us was more stir crazy.

Over the weekend Leo started sleeping in longer blocks at night--we were so excited. But it was short lived. Yesterday and today he is even worse than before--sleeping in 30 minute blocks (unless he is being held and that means we don't sleep). We're using the "Happiest Baby on the Block" calming methods, and they really do work, but it takes a bit to progress from calm to "stays asleep". We need to find blankets that will stay swaddled. Most of ours are too small or rectangular. Even the ones designed as swaddlers aren't tight enough to do the job right.

We're still debating photo services--I just don't like the options on Flickr or Snapfish. Maybe that's a problem of being a librarian, I know exactly how I want to organize and access the pics, and it doesn't match up with either service. :-) So, here are a few more recent pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've found Flickr to be really useful -- the tagging feature, and sets, allow me to organize pretty much however I want. Drop me a line if you want more feedback, or feel free to check out how I'm using it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenica26/

aisha said...

hey - the first Family Picture! How nice.