Wow--parenting sure is a complex thing--even (or especially?) when they are this little. Leo has been having some fun trying to figure out this eating thing. Without going into all the details-he's been losing, gaining, losing, and now finally gaining weight. He seems to like to challenge us on the proper way to administer his food-I say he's too young to be a food snob, but maybe not!
We're trying to be patient, knowing this too will pass, but it's hard at 3:15am when you haven't yet slept more than an hour or so and he is fighting your every attempt to get him fed.
But, he is so cute, and everyone he has met (from the hospital and the pediatrician's office especially) say he is one really cute kid. Of course, I knew that would be the casep--after all, he takes after his papa quite a bit. (Ok, I'm not biased!)
1 comment:
Hang in there - it will get better. He is so precious...
Post a Comment