So last week while I was in the hospital Leo and Granny Marge carved a pumpkin. We put it out on the stoop on Tuesday and by Thursday it looked like this. We got a new pumpkin last weekend and will carve it and put it out just before Halloween.
More Leoisms from this week:
Mama: Leo, I'm going to take you to get a haircut on Saturday (something Jeff usually does).
Leo: (looking worried) Can you take me to the mans? Because I'm not supposed to go to the girls.
________
Mama: Leo, you and Papa are handsome.
Leo: I'm not handsome, because I'm a rock star and rock stars aren't handsome because they play guitar.
_____
Mama: Owww, my foot's asleep!
Leo: (coming over to investigate) Mama, is your foot asleep? (to the foot, loudly) Wake up Mr. Foot!
_____
Leo: I'm just a little bit freezing, I need my bathrobe.
______
Leo: Daddy, when can I get married?
Daddy: Who do you want to marry?
Leo: I'm not sure yet.
Daddy: Then don't worry about it just yet.
1 comment:
That's certainly scarrier than anything Leo and I could have dreamed up! Granny m
Post a Comment