Saturday, October 10, 2009

random boy sillies

Part I:

The other night (Wednesday), Leo and I started watching Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. The character of Lady Tottington appears for the first time. Go follow that last link and look at the picture. We'll wait; come back when you're done.

OK, ready?

Leo asks me, "Daddy, why does she have Cheet-o hair?"


Part II:
Marge & Erv are here for a few days, visiting. Some time earlier today, Marge said something to Leo about king-sized pillows. Tonight at bedtime:

L: "Mom, we forgot 1 thing."

K: "What?"

L: "The princess pillow"

K: "The princess pillow? What's that?"

L: "The. Prin. Cess. Pillow."

K: "I heard you, but I don't understand what you meant."

L: "The princess pillow. You know, for Grandma."

K: "Oh! The king-sized pillow."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only does Lady T have Cheeto hair, but it appears she also has a major dandruff issue...
Granny m