Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jelly bean



Time to remember how to type one-handed while holding a baby...

Molly went to the Dr. yesterday where she got rave reviews. We went back for a weight check today and she'd gained an ounce--so not fabulous but better than losing weight. We'll go back on Friday for another check. Tomorrow I get my staples out (what an odd thing to type!) and afterward we'll stop in at the breastfeeding clinic to see if we can find out how much milk she's getting from me.

Last night was pretty good--while there wasn't a schedule, of course, there was a nice pattern and Jeff and I both got at least some sleep. We all got up at about 7am this morning with Leo declaring that Molly was his alarm clock. He got ready for school relatively quickly and is off burning energy there as we speak.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She and Leo look so much alike!

Anonymous said...

She and Leo look so much alike!

Anonymous said...

Now you need a new title for the blog, huh?

laura gayle said...

she's soooo beautiful! love the photos! hope you're feeling pretty good, all things considered!

Anonymous said...

What's the story morning glory? I don't think I've made any comments that would be considered censurable. For some reason my last couple of comments have failed to post. That being said, I will try again.

In looking at the bottom pic, can't help but wonder what she's thinking...

granny m

Anonymous said...

Bad marks for poor spelling, maybe ("censurable"?), but not censorable?

Whatever...

Love ya all as always,

Granny m

heather said...

what a lovely, peaceful-looking little girl! sounds like Leo is adjusting pretty well so far - yay!

Anonymous said...

She has beautiful lips! I finally figured out how to use a blog! oh good grief..I have little patience these days. I think having children would have taught me how to.
Anyhow, you are a lucky family to be...happy and beautiful!
Leo is adorable.

Aunt Faith