Kirstin's mostly sleeping; Leo's been having a grand adventure all day with his friend Daniel. I'm staying at the hospital tonight, but picking him up sometime tomorrow and sleeping at home with him tomorrow night. We think Kirstin and Molly are coming home on Monday, but we'll see how the next little bit goes.
The little girl herself, in the nursery after getting cleaned up.
Everybody in the OR.
8 comments:
Ahhhhh....is that a little red head in this pic?
YAY! Give Mommy a big hug for me and some smooches to Miss Molly and Big Brother Leo. Aren't you glad you didn't fill out your census form yet?
CONGRATS to you all!!!
Kirstin did most of it while I was getting human at 3:30 yesterday morning. I'll finish it while I'm at home with Leo for a couple hours today before he can come visit.
Yay! So glad Molly has arrived! Adorable name - hope all is well. Hugs all around, and special congrats to the new big brother!
Congrats guys!
WooHOOOO!!!! Congratulations Doc! Glad everything went well. I pray for mom's quick recovery. Remember, laughing HURTS; don't do any punning around...
Oh Good Golly I just got home from a long distance/short time trip from east to west & back and this is my first chance to see miss Molly and the darn pics won't load!!! UGH!
Finally got it! Oh I can't wait to meet you ms. Molly!!
Post a Comment