I spent most of the morning finishing off planning the week at school for my sub (and owe the school librarian, whatever she has said about the gratitude being enough), while Kirstin and Molly took it slow. She's lost just enough weight that we've been doing some supplementing with formula to keep her weight mostly stable. I picked Leo up from school a little early, and we went back to the hospital to bring the girls home.
Molly's first pediatrician appointment is tomorrow morning, and Leo is exercising his right to stay home on the first day. At this point, I think my father (and possibly grandfather) are visiting on Saturday, my mother and stepfather are arriving late Sunday night, and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law will be here at the end of April.
A beaming big brother who is not in the least bit proud.
We've got a similar photo of Leo from when he was a tad older.
Getting ready to go home.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm sure Kirstin is glad to be home! And glad Leo is enjoying being big brother. How sweet!
Post a Comment