Monday, March 15, 2010

funny, I guess

So, our forms from the US Census Bureau show up today, and we got the short form. I was looking at it, and starting to reach for a pen, but then noticed it was for as of April 1.

When Kirstin and Leo made it home, I told them this, and said, "I would have filled out the forms, but I don't know how many people we are going to be on April 1." Kirstin found this very, very funny, and insisted that I post it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm chuckling. Of course, the Dougan household posts almost always start my day off with at least a smile. Is there room on the form for a decimal - like 3.95?

Love you all,
Granny m

laura gayle said...

quite apropos! thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I love that this made you pause. It is such a testament to the sensitive, caring and thoughtful man that you are.