Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nursery preview


View through the door. Paper lantern from Pier 1. Leo donated several of his babies in order to populate his sister's stuffed animal basket.













The bassinet will eventually be in our room. The cabinet is office storage that doesn't fit in any other room.











Artwork above the crib--I made it myself with blank canvases and 3-D flower stickers.













There's a bit of a bird theme in her room.













Changing table and bookshelf.


The bird wall decal will either go above the changing table or on the wall next to the closet--haven't decided yet. Also need to find another metallic bulletin board for over the bookshelf.








Mobile--handmade folded paper stars from Etsy.com.

















Probably the last time the bookshelf will be this neat!

We've decided to leave the rocking chair out in the front room. If she's fussy and we need to rock her we'll likely want to be as far from Leo's room as possible.

We're ready little girl--you're welcome to come home now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm crying - and I don't know why. What is is about babies that make us all so sappy. And you all know I am not the sappy type. Yes, we are so ready to welcome you into our world, Baby Girl...

Much love,

Granny m