Wednesday, May 14, 2008
huzzah!
OK, so we're all sleeping better these days, thank goodness. But, last night around 12:30am Leo was whining, so I went in to him. He had lost his paci and was crying for chocolate milk (?!). I couldn't find the paci, so went out to the kitchen to get a clean one, gave it to Leo (no, I didn't give him any chocolate milk--what a mean mama!), and then went back to our room. Where I promptly walked into Jeff, who hadn't heard me get up and was going in to Leo. Screaming ensued, as we scared the you-know-what out of each other. Jeff seemed only half awake, and I claim he was shouting nonsense. At one point I thought I distinctly heard "Huzzah!" He claims not to have said anything of the sort--maybe it was a garbled 'who's that'. I think my heart rate has finally returned to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment